I recently purchased a vegetable spiralizer and I cannot get enough. My mom always makes a cucumber salad in the summer and I wanted to try it out with cucumber pasta salad instead. I loved it! It is crunchy and adds a nice texture to any spring/summer plate.
- Red Onion
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Olive oil
- Peel cucumbers and cut off the top 1/4 inch of each end.
- Spiralize cucumber into a medium mixing bowl. I used the thinnest setting on my spiralizer because i find the ribbon cut slices do not give as much of a crunch.
- Cut a small red onion into dice sized pieces.
- Add 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 3 tbsp of sugar, salt, pepper and red onion.
- Mix in a bowl and put in refrigerator for an hour.
- Ready to eat!
Much love xo